MBBS in POLAND
MBBS in Russia
- Degree is recognized globally.
- The Medium of teaching is English for MBBS in Russia in 2022-2023
- 18 Thousand Medical Student is enrolled in different Russian Institutes every year.
- Well equipped with advanced technologies and adopt latest teaching methods
- The student teacher ratio in these universities is 15:1
- Universities have 30 top positions within the World Ranking from the list of 100 best medical universities.
- Students can practice in India after passing NMC Screening test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO STUDY MBBS in Russia
- Student must be of age 17 years on the date 31st December in the admission year.
- Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with 50% and compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology in general.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates have score 40%in 12th.
- As per guidelines of NMC’s gazette on date 18th November 2022, MBBS degree from top Russian universities is valid in India.
- As per NMC guidelines, students studying MBBS abroad or in India must qualify for entrance exam NEET to practice in India
MBBS IN RUSSIA FEE STRUCTURE 2023-2024
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN POLAND
- The medical universities in Poland are MCI and recognize worldwide.
- The Poland medical universities provide outstanding quality of education.
- The hostel facility is well equipped and of good quality.
- All the Poland medical university offer scholarship to the students who have scored good marks in academics.
INDIAN STUDENTS LIFE POLAND
- Most of the medical universities in Poland are amongst the top-ranked medical colleges in the world.
- It is better than studying medicine in the private medical colleges in India that do not offer such stability and quality education too.
- Not only is this but the fee structure of the medical colleges in Poland highly reasonable as compared to that of the Indian private medical colleges.
- All medical colleges in Poland are approved by the WHO. So, you can be assured to indulge in world-class education in the top medical colleges of Poland.
- You do not need to have an English Language proficiency test result (ILETS and TOEFL) for admission in the medical colleges of Poland.
PG WHILE STUDYING MBBS IN POLAND
- PG form India is always a first choice after completing MBBS from Poland for Indian students as it is their native country.
- Students can also try for USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) if they want to practice medicine from US and become a doctor with MD degree.
- Students can also attempt for PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board) to practice medicine degree from United Kingdom.
- Students can also try from PG degree in Germany for great exposure and better life.
Also, student can go-ahead for PG program in Poland after completing their MBBS from the same country.
MBBS ABROAD & JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN INDIA
- For medical aspirants MBBS in abroad is always a great option. Indian students aspire to study MBBS in abroad because of the standard of education and low fee structure.
- After completing MBBS from abroad, students can come back to their own country India and can prepare for NEXT exam.
- Students can peruse further for their PG program or they can practice in any reputed hospital or they can also start their own clinic.
Medical college for MBBS in Poland are among top world ranked universities. Poland is set at a geographic junction that interfaces the wooded terrains of north Western Europe to the ocean methods of the Atlantic ocean and therefore the ripe fields of the Eurasian frontier. Presently delimited by seven countries, Poland has fluctuated throughout the many years, smitten by the powers of territorial history. Within the early Middle Ages, Poland’s very little realms and townships were defeated by sequential waves of invaders, from Germans and Balts to Mongols. within the mid-1500s, joined Poland was the most important state in Poland
|Min Temperature||-2 to -5 °C||Max Temperature||22 to 24°C|
|Driving Side Traffic||right side||English Speaking Population||25 to 30 percent approx.|
|Time Differences to India||2 hours 30 minutes behind of India||Local Language||Polish|
Poland is a country that extends across the North European Plain from the Sudetes and Carpathian Mountains in the south to the sandy beaches of the Baltic Sea in the north. Poland is the fifth-most populous country of the European Union and the ninth-largest country in Europe by area. The territory of Poland covers approximately 312,696 km2 (120,733 sq. mi), of which 98.52% is land and 1.48% is water. The Polish coastline was estimated at 770 km (478 mi) in length. Poland’s highest point is Mount Rysy, at 2,499 m (8,199 ft.).