Finance and budget are the deciding factors for parents and students while aspiring to study overseas. For MBBS ABROAD and other courses it is becoming quite common to get a loan from leading banks/lenders.
Banks have strict guidelines on providing Educational loans. Usually, banks have a list of institutions and courses for which they will be willing to provide this service.
If you are planning to apply for an educational loan for MBBS ABROAD or to study overseas there are few things to keep in mind.
- Co lateral has to be provided against the loan
- Co applicant will be required.
- Creditworthiness of co applicant.
- Quality and reputation of the institution.
- Course and career chosen by the student.
The documents required for loan application can be generalized as follows:
- Admission letter as proof of admission.
- Invitation letter.
- Relevant Visa.
- Marksheet and other qualifying academic records.
- Schedule of payments for the course.
- Tuition fees and other expenses listed by institution.
- Bank statements of applicant/co applicant.
- Income tax assessment of parents.
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities may be required.
If you plan to STUDY OVERSEAS or do MBBS ABROAD, AV GLOBAL OVERSEAS has a team with professional financial consultants to guide you through the educational loan process for OVERSEAS STUDIES.
Experts at AV GLOBAL OVERSEAS helps students to choose the right career at the right university and also make the whole process much easier. We have been trusted by hundreds of students to be their career planners.
There are great career option like MBBS IN UKRAINE, MBBS IN RUSSIA, MBBS IN GEORGIA, MBBS IN BELARUS, MBBS IN CHINA, MBBS IN PHILLIPHINES, MBBS IN KYRGYTSAN, MBBS IN KAZAKSTAN and many more.
AV GLOBAL OVERSEAS is a favorite academic partner for hundreds of students.
- Free pre-assessment application service and guidance
- Individual approach to each applicant to choose applied course and desired university
- Official admission letter from chosen university
- Getting invitation letter from the university you decide to join
- Visa support letter from the Ministry of Education and Science sent to Ukrainian Embassy in your native country
- Providing Visa Confirmation Letters
- Continuous support with our back up letters